This website is provided by Beauchamp Estates of 24 Curzon Street, London, W1J 7TF. By using this website you consent to the terms and conditions below. References to “we” are to Beauchamp Estates [Registration No. 3023052]. References to the “Website” are to www.beauchamp.com.
Whilst reasonable care is taken to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on the Website (including these terms and conditions) at any time without notice. You must check these terms and conditions for changes each time you intend to use the Website.
The information contained on the Website is provided for information only and should not be relied upon. Beauchamp Estates provides the Website on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Website or the content contained on it, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Any property particulars on the Website are not an offer or contract, nor do they form part of one.
- Opinions expressed on the Website are not statements of fact. Neither we nor any other contributor to the Website make any representation or give any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either express or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, suitability, fitness for purpose, or completeness, of the content contained on the Website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free. This includes, without limitation, any text, graphics, advertisements, photographs, measurements, links or other item on the Website.
- We will not be responsible and will not accept any liability whatsoever for any viruses which infect your computer by use of the Website.
- The currency conversion on the Website is for guidance only as the rate of exchange may not be accurate or up to date.
- Nothing on the Website shall be regarded or taken as financial advice. The information contained on the Website may not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision. Through making the Website available, Beauchamp Estates does not imply or establish any client, advisory, financial or professional relationship. Neither Beauchamp Estates nor any other person is providing advisory, consulting or other professional services through the Website.
The services listed on the Website are only available to persons in the United Kingdom for the following companies: Beauchamp Estates and Beauchamp Estates Private Office. Accordingly the information contained about them does not constitute a solicitation to person outside the United Kingdom and must not be acted upon by such persons.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE TO WHICH YOU PUT THE WEBSITE AND ALL THE RESULTS AND INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM IT AND THAT ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS, REPRESENTATIONS AND TERMS WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, we and all contributors to the Website hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage including any consequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by you, however arising (including, but not limited to, arising in tort, or contract), and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use the Website.
The copyright in the Website and its content belong to Beauchamp Estates. You may not make a permanent copy of or reproduce the Website or any of its contents in any form. You may not reproduce or incorporate the Website or any of its contents into any other website. You may only print or cache temporary copies of the content for your own personal non-commercial use.
Beauchamp Estates invites links to this site from relevant third party websites. However, if requested in writing by Beauchamp Estates, links must be removed within 24 hours. Beauchamp Estates and the Beauchamp Estates logo are registered in the name of Beauchamp Estates in the UK and other parts of the world where we have a representative office. Reproduction of these logos other than in order to view this Website is prohibited. Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting any licence or rights to use or distribute any site content without express written agreement.
INTERRUPTIONS AND OMISSIONS IN THIS SERVICE
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the standard of the Website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the Internet is not always a stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. As a result, we do not accept any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate the Website (or any particular part of it).
If any part of our terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
The Website contains links to third party websites over which Beauchamp Estates has no control. Beauchamp Estates assumes no responsibility for the content of third party websites or for any losses which may arise out of use of a third party website. The presence of a link to a third party does not necessarily mean that Beauchamp Estates endorses that website or has or has not any association with the proprietor of that website.
These terms and conditions and your use of the Website are governed exclusively by English law and any disputes arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions and your use of their Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.